Tuesday, May 3, 2011

nooooo weeeeeeeyyyyyy

Hiiii!

Yeeeow this is a busy month, and it's only the 3rd day! I can't really complain about it too much though, because I like working :) Ahh but there's so much to do - I'm getting scared, I need to get back to my silly A4 to-do list.

SATURDAY:
We had 25 family members come stay over on Saturday night. They all just came back from a boat cruise, and my parents hadn't seen them in a while so they came to stay. What a cool bunch of people! and very entertaining! I really need to improve my afrikaans though. haha...


Probably the 3rd time rugby has ever been watched in our lounge.



That's only half of them. I never watch rugby, but it was quite funny to watch because the house was pretty much split between sharks and stormers. Things got loud. haha

SUNDAY:
I woke up early and said goodbye to the million family members, and then made my way to town for a KZN trial. The waves were tiny, but still fun! :) Wooo. I made the Senior team. Yay...I didn't realise that S.A's was quite so soon though - it's next week and I haven't booked tickets or accommodation! oooops.

Blades of Glory-ish outfits.

Angelique and I getting ready for Kyle's 22nd at the ice rink! It was really fun and at least I know now that I dont have a chance of  becoming a profesional ice skater. Not that I ever wanted to, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Later on we went out to Taco Zulu for a bit, and then Sasha for the first time for the GMT Sin City thing. Downhill. Yesssss... I jumped around in circles, I wore a 3 man jersey, I did some SAWEEEEET card tricks and I walked around barefoot for a while before realising that it's probably not a good idea.

Anyway, it was a good weekend! :)
I dont have anything else to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment