Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WHO NEEDS YOUTUBE?

I found this very delayed post in my drafts.
I'll just post it now and pretend that its the cool thing to do. I mean it was only 3 MONTHS AGO


I watched one of my favourite bands a while ago... for only R100 :)
I might have worked new muscles in my cheeks I was smiling so much.
Thank you, Billy Talent, for being AMAZING...

LOVE.

They were so good to watch live!  This man is also a pretty human being which made it even better. I've stalked this band forever and so watching them live made me a VERY happy kid.

It took a lot of effort using my body as a human shield against hundreds of people to save the life of my camera. I somehow made my way through the chaos right to the front - The front, as in the fence that separates the band from their groupies.
Yes.
Uber-groupie.
That would be me.
And I'm not even ashamed to admit it...


I went through such a mission mosh pit to get there. It's scary when there's hundreds of people all pushing and jumping in different directions.


I went through such a mission mosh pit to get there. It's scary when there's hundreds of people all pushing and jumping in different directions.



Even though I was getting just as involved as they all were, jumping around, head banging, apparently looking like the devil has possessed all of us.(Go away Justin Bieber fans).Anyway, I thought my lens was going to snap off, so I had to remove myself from the huge wave of screaming humans.




To add to my entertainment there were still the few odd ones who were willing to lose some of their valuables and threw their Vans shoes on stage, and Bra's, and a Cellphone! Why? I don't know. Hope it was nice for them walking around gateway barefoot without a bra.Silly people.

Call me lame,but their concert was ages ago. And I'm still talking about it... ha
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment