Friday, November 26, 2010

Baxter, is that you?

Once again, I am writing a blog about yet another fantastic weekend, except that this weekend happened nearly 3 weekends ago, and I forgot to write something here. haha. Oh well.

5, 6, 7 November :


Chad had his 21st which I already wrote about. Let me just say again that it was amazing!

Guy Fawkes at Harlequins, A group of us went to go watch the fireworks display and play at the funfair. I can't say I actually enjoy anything to do with the rides, except just to look at them, and I'm definitely not a fan of that horrible sick feeling that sticks with you until the next day.

I was the only one who didn't go on the rides, and stood there like that over-excited mom that just smiles and takes pictures of everyone and anything. I got judged. By my friends. You guys suck. (No, no you don't.)


We all decided to go watch Goldfish on Sunday at the Botanic Gardens - Again. I don't even know how many times I've watched them play, but they're still good to watch! It was supposed to be overcast and ugly but turned out to be an amazing day in Dirtbin. Smiles all around!

Successful day.



Anyway, so it was cool. Tam's having her 22nd birthday at the Botanic Gardens this sunday, I'm excited, it should be wonderful! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment