Thursday, June 30, 2011

Malaysia

Soooo, I'm on an adventure now with a few of my very good lady friends. Alan Van Gysen organised this boattrip for us months ago, and now I'm still finding it hard to believe that we've already started our little mission! It's going to be amazing!

I'm going on a boat with a few of my very good friends to the best waves in the world. I dont think I even need to explain more of that. Wonderful.

I don't think I'll be updating this thing until I'm off the boat, but for now this is whats going on.

30/06/11: I woke up at 5 to catch the early flight with Sarah to Joburg. We meet up with everyone else at the airport and then get on a plane for 10 hours to Kuala Lumpur.

01/07/11: We land at 5:30am and hang around in Kuala Lumpur for a while, catch funny little train things, pass out in random places and then finally catch our shuttle to our Hotel. We're staying the night in Malaysia and then I'm not really sure whats going on tomorrow - everyone keeps telling me the plans, but I think my brain is broken from flying. ha. Anyway. I think we leave for Padang tomorrow, and then onto the boat!

Woooo. I don't really know what to do with myself now - I think it's a mixture of being excited to get onto the boat, and also because we're all just lurking in the hotel lobby and can't check in yet. I want to sleeeppp...

I think thats all for now!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment