Thursday, May 20, 2010

You're cordially invited to...

Balloons, Streamers, Party Hats, Sweets, Fun People, Cupcakes, One Huge Jumping Castle, and you've got your typical kids birthday party...

Throw in some alcohol to corrupt it, and you'll find yourself in Paradise for Jay's Surprise Birthday Party...

  Happy 24th Birthday, Gayson! :)

Sooooo, Our night started out with a little party at my house, filled with all the things one expects to find at a childrens party. I'm not quite sure where all my stuff disappeared to throughout the night, but heyyy,
I'm sure I'll survive without my water pistols...

We moved out of paradise later on in the night and made our way up towards Mike's house, for an even bigger kids party, this time with a jumping castle AND fireworks. YESSS.
I want this to happen every weekend...


ooooh and Kirsty got back from Aus! eee

Thanks to everyone who made an appearance and made it just THAT amazing.
Thanks to Rug, Chad, and Tarryn, for being there in toy form...

I like you people. (I like you a lot!)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment